Senior Manager - eCommerce
- Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The eCommerce role is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners and internal Publicis Media teams to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including business planning, retailer media, content strategy and development, and other online activities, website and customer service consultancy, web analytics and web technologies
- The role is also in charge of leading the conversation with the eRetailers to develop the solution to service our clients
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact for the eCommerce organization and client teams to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test eCommerce initiatives. The role will need to manage the eCommerce team to effectively balance its workload
- Work closely and collaborate with the brands eCommerce leads that will be assigned once the business grows
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross-functional teams supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop PM eCommerce solutions
- Be able to develop a holistic approach to the eCommerce Strategy and enabling Strategists to build strong lines of communication and relationships with other agency departments to ensure buy-in for the strategic approach
- Work closely with the relevant Tech partners to develop a unique USP in the market
- Develop/Deepen relationships with the top e-commerce and data players (Amazon, Mumzworld, Instashop, Snap, Facebook etc.)
- Advise and/or influence eRetailers how to build up new functionalities/capabilities on their platforms that will improve eCommerce conversion
- Be the subject matter expert for eCommerce in all the Middle East markets, providing thought leadership and best practice guidance and advice.
- Develop unique approaches to eCommerce and linking media to sales (through online or offline data)
- Develop the agency eCommerce measurement framework (CLV, CAC, NPS…)
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunities beyond current organizational thinking
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media, e-commerce, and digital in general
- Solution selling knowledge or other intangible services, preferably in the learning solutions environment and across multiple industries
- Knowledge of the Amazon Advertising ecosystem
- An existing knowledge/relationship with key regional e-retailers is a plus
- Self-starter and extremely proactive with a strong work ethic
- Moves quickly to initiate projects. Measures success and failure in people and projects and takes appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of programming languages and machine learning is a plus
- Ability to manage the product life cycle from conception to deployment
- Ability to design and create the processes needed to successfully cross-sell our services our products
- Collaborative team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to integrate with the offline and digital teams
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Advertising, Marketing, or Computer Science/Engineering), Masters is a plus
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce related roles
- Experience in Digital Media and/or Digital Communication