Associate Director - Investment
- 5200 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
- Direct the execution of brand investment deliverables to meet/exceed expectations.
- Provide marketplace thought leadership tying new offerings and innovations to brand/client business objectives.
- Development and coordination of immersion days and partner participation.
- Validates strategic inputs and results, provide additional context to results, application of learning’s against future investments.
- Lead media negotiations with key partners.
- Lead/maintain media partner relationships on behalf of client/brands.
- Lead/facilitate/maintain Upfront buys on behalf of client/brands.
- Identification of process/reporting improvements through automation.
- Effectively manage cross-functional initiatives and relationships across agencies and partners
- Extensive knowledge of National Video management (Digital video and Broadcast TV), with expertise in driving innovation and measurable results.
- Strong leadership skills and general management orientation. Demonstrated critical thinking and strong problem solving skills – navigates effectively through conflict and risk to build required consensus to drive innovative business needs and results.
- High results orientation and able to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands – high tolerance to effectively manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of trust and credibility, ability to build strong inter-relationships with external partners (clients, agencies, vendor partners) and create opportunities for synergistic collaboration across all
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – effectively presents formal POV internally and externally
- Team oriented – approachable and viewed as coach and mentor to others
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Advertising, Marketing
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years with increasing levels of responsibility within an agency or media company
- 2+ years of people management experience
- CPG experience preferred
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.