Supervisor, Digital Investment
- 5200 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601, USA
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Media Supervisor will focus on managing Digital Investment initiatives and tactical planning across multiple digital channels (programmatic, Paid Social, Display, online video) for a top, forward-thinking, classic studio client. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is proactive, organized, accurate and able to problem solve. Must haves include hands-on experience activating digital campaigns within various DSP tools and a minimum of 3 years of relevant digital media buying experience. Other must haves include a proven track record of building strong working relationships with internal teams as well as external partners (clients, agencies, vendors etc.) with at least one year of experience managing a team. This is part of a fun, collaborative team that values career development and excellence.
- Manage and activate digital campaigns
- Lead cross channel media planning and buying initiatives including audience and platform recommendations, campaign stewardship and reporting across digital and offline channels including: social, programmatic, display, online and display etc.
- Analyze data to inform future platform, post type and audience recommendations
- Develop guidelines and process for social execution and reporting
- Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
- Acts as channel expert for the team, having heavy communication with the marketplace and developing POVs
- Support development of strategic approach for social by delivering channel ideas and providing the link to reality of historical performance and in-market opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, applied mathematics, consumer insights or related field preferred
- Previous experience activating programmatic and paid social campaigns
- 3+ years of directly related experience in digital investment across multiple channels (social, programmatic, display, online video etc.)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to detect and translate a story behind numbers/data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present complicated ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Willingness to learn and create solutions that challenge the status quo
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
- Negotiation and influence skills – steeped in required industry, brand, and competitive knowledge
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong process development skills
- An intrinsic passion for new technology/digital gadgets; and utilization of social media tools to engage and inspire new solutions for clients
- Proven ability to mentor and lead junior team members
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.