Sr. Associate, Media Trafficking & Activation
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
This is a great opportunity to take your technical skills (such as Ad Server or DCM) and move your career forward! Build strong relationships with internal teams, and have the opportunity to interface with clients.
The Technology and Activation Group (TAAG) Sr. Associate is responsible for working with internal and external account teams to execute digital media campaigns through effective trafficking of creative assets consistent with digital media plans. This role involves learning and working on a large account with digital media ad serving technologies on a daily basis.
• Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
• Manages campaign traffic sheets
• Responsible for connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms and implementing appropriate additional pixels
• Responsible for setting up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
• Primary point of contact with 3rd party trafficking teams
• Ensures flawless execution of digital media campaigns
• Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
• Develops proficiency on overall processes, procedures and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; with experience seeks opportunities to improve continuously improve efficiency of processes.
• Manages all information issues and inquiries between and amongst key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external clients (creative agencies, vendors, publishers) with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation.
• Begins to understand digital marketing technology landscape and how all may play a role in client business objectives.
• Help provide insights and consultation to digital media teams to assist in identifying technology.
• Ongoing monitoring to ensure that all partners adhere to naming convention rules necessary to facilitate timely & accurate digital reporting.
• BA preferred but not required
• High detail and coordination skills required; able to accurately exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong customer service orientation and relationship building skills – builds credibility with all stakeholders as reliable, accurate, and resourceful conduit to ensure accurate and timely execution of information.
• Strong technology orientation: aptitude to quickly learn new technology required
• Solid verbal and written communication skills – can accurately exchange detailed information.
• Strong skills within Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel proficiency is requirement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.