Manager – Branded Content Partnerships
- Dubai - Knowledge Village, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Identify target clients to partner with, contact and communicate to close deals.
- End to end client management. Manage these accounts, formulate the best possible campaign to propose, use convincing strategies and maintain constant communication.
- Execute proposed strategies on day to day basis, maintain proper record of the operations and services involved in the partnership, and work with multiple teams in house to make sure delivery is on point.
-Client reporting and budget management: including preparing costings for your clients, and staying constantly updated on returns for your campaigns.
- To analyze sales and partnerships, collect data to verify how effective proposed campaigns are, and make informed decisions on future campaigns.
- Work with the Branded Content team to develop partnership strategies for potential and existing clients and cross-selling with other Publicis Media Content (PMC) products, such as influencer marketing or social media
- Thorough understanding of Branded Content and brand storytelling.
- Ability to apply creative thinking to brand campaigns, identify creative opportunities and give feedback on creative assets.
- Ability to lead brainstorming sessions, ideate and translate ideas into content marketing strategies.
- Ability to build presentations and present compelling ideas to sell ideas to clients.
- Thorough understanding of the production process and how to work with the production crew and creative teams.
-Demonstrate goal setting and planning, delegation and follow up, handover and empowerment skills.
-Experience working with senior leadership to handle complex situations with emotional intelligence and diligence.
- Ability to oversee production and creative team.s
-Creative thinking and how to apply it to branded content campaigns.
-To understand clients’ key business drivers and develop tailor-made product plans and recommendations
-Supervise all aspects of product delivery.
-To liaise with other units within Publicis Media Content to deliver an integrated product offering.
-Thorough understanding of our products.
-Ability to cross-sell internally.
-Ensure transparent and effective communication with team members.
-Demonstrate time management of internal resources as well as extended teams.
-Professionalism with clients, internal team members and external third-party support.
-To track yearly financial goals in collaboration with the Head Of Branded Content.
-Adapting of yearly plans to ensure financial goals are met.
-Development of relevant financial reporting (budgeting, expenditure, contracts etc.)
-Lead the relevant part on major pitches to maximize winning potential.
-To maintain relationship with key clients and ensuring satisfaction with the team’s performance.
-To build successful working relationships with suppliers and other key partners to help deliver on product innovation objectives.
-Manage relationships with all suppliers and partners as to be aware of all opportunities in the market
-Manage supplier database and dissemination of relevant opportunities to the media teams
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Knowledge of Branded Strategy is a must.