Campaign Manager, Paid Social
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith, we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that client' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations. Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
The Campaign Manager, Paid Social sits within the Precision programmatic buying team – alongside the Zenith Investment team - and owns strategic planning and execution of paid social campaigns across all social networks. He/She must have a passion for social media, and be able to translate that passion into the creation of inventive buying strategies that compliment a larger digital media objective.
This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Campaign Specialists. Campaign Managers train Campaign Specialists on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions) both independently, and in support of senior members of the team while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to Zenith best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Managers and Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions to ensure best practices are leveraged across Zenith
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.