- Windmill Street 30, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Analyst – Data and Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. The brands we work with are many of the leading players in travel, entertainment and consumer appliances.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone who’s dedicated to understanding the consumer and helping teams to execute powerful cross-channel marketing solutions. The work extends across a broad range of data-driven disciplines: some days, you’ll be clustering client databases to create customer segmentation, others you’ll be capturing consumer on-site behavior through page tagging, others you’ll be conducting social listening to uncover drivers of consumer sentiment.
What you’ll do:
Digital media analytics, customer database analysis, marketing consulting services, social listening, insights and recommendations creation: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As an Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll support clients in constantly improving their relationship-marketing efforts.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Conceptualising, delivering and communicating analytically-driven solutions centered around digital marketing to help drive results for our clients
- Reviewing and manipulating datasets into centralised platforms such as Tableau, Datorama etc
- Reporting on campaign and website performance through platforms such as Google, Adobe Analytics etc
- Managing the creation of audiences for marketing through DMPs like BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager
- Consulting with internal data science or data engineering for quantitative best practices and solutions
- Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- Developing smart, compelling and convincing client presentations that simplify complex solutions
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A university education with a focus on maths, commerce, statistics, economics, marketing or related fields
- 2–4 years of experience in management consulting, data analytics, or insights generation
- Exposure to the following platforms will be highly regarded – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Tag Manager, DTM, Adobe Target, Optimizely, GWI, Hitwise, AudienceView, Crimson Hexagon or similar social listening tools
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment
- Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and experience with SAS (preferred)
- Some experience with programming language – SQL, R, Python
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!