Vice President, Data Architecture
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Data Architecture team is an elite team of data and marketing strategy AND technology specialists with expertise in the ever-changing universe of ad technology, precision marketing and data management.
The VP, Data Architecture will be integral in driving ad/mar tech and data integration conversations and strategies on behalf of our clients, and then implementing these strategies with the activation and operations teams. The VP, Data Architecture will be an expert in the Data advertising landscape and will consult with internal teams and clients on partner/vendor selection, data onboarding, platform integrations, audience activation and testing frameworks, and audience reporting/insights. Additionally, the VP, Data Architecture will play a critical role as the Media stakeholder on behalf of the client in projects with consultants and platform partners.
This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will work with both the client and internal stakeholders to educate them on the myriad uses of data and to drive innovation in the use of data and technology for the client. He/she will also generate key insights and audience profiles to align with strategic planning and will also work with 3rd party data vendors and publishers to maximize the data opportunity for the client and go beyond what is currently available.
The successful candidate will have a fully-rounded knowledge of the digital advertising and data landscape and a passion for working with marketers and clients to drive advertising value.
· Provide thought leadership by challenging current way of operating to deliver best in class approaches
· Be an in-house expert on how Data and Programmatic advertising can provide ROI for clients
· Guide and drive use of audience data to impact media strategies for client account(s) based on overall objectives
· Understand how platform/data technologies work and offer the ability to explain technical concepts in ordinary terms (be technically savvy - understand the opportunities and limitations)
· Connect a sound data strategy to client marketing technology and solutions to drive a more efficient and effective media approach
· Identify opportunities – industry learning, meet with vendors and provide a POV, with a client lens and in desired format -- education/evangelize the findings
· Develop personalization strategy across all channels- customers, prospects on mobile, desktop, client website, CRM, etc.
· Oversee relationship with the DMP (Data Management Platform) and project manage the deployment and activation of DMP and other data technology solutions
· Partner with internal Activation teams to support media activation as well as advanced data use cases
· Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review the writing of media documents (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency).
· Knowledge of cross device approaches, solutions and challenges in mobile measurement
· Share knowledge with client and internal teams regarding audience insights and results to impact business needs
· Ability to effectively articulate vision to savvy, experienced digital clients and C-level executives
· Must be a PROACTIVE DOER and be able to navigate across Publicis and Client organizations to implement strategies
· Travel to client locations (local to NYC)
· 5 + years team managing 3 + direct reports
· 8+ years’ experience in digital media and ad technology
· Excellent oral, written and client presentation skills
· In-depth technical knowledge of ad and marketing technology, including ad servers, rich media, dynamic creative, streaming video, OBA, ad verification, data management platforms, on-boarding solutions, DSPs, etc
· Strong project management skills and keen ability to delegate
· Strong understanding of digital media planning and management processes
· Previous agency-side experience
· Strong track record managing multiple client verticals across variety of third-party marketing measurement technology platforms
· Strong track record in quickly adapting to new ad measurement platforms in the most detailed of the sense (DCLK DCM enhancements, Sizmek, Rich Media, Video, Mobile web and in-app tracking deployment experience necessary)
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.