Programmatic Campaign Specialist
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Analyst is responsible for learning the best practices of programmatic media planning and buying, while working hand-in-hand with the Sr. Analyst and Media Activation colleagues on client accounts. Day-to-day duties will include identifying and implementing campaign optimizations as approved by the Sr. Analyst and client, while also providing regular input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience with digital bid management platforms or digital advertising tools such as DoubleClick (Google) for Search or Display; Active campaign optimization efforts is a plus. Desired experience may also come in the form of Social Media campaign management (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn), Paid Search bid/budget management or other performance media management experience.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, Display, Mobile or Video audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn promotions) both independently, and in support of Sr. Analysts
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to Starcom’s best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle
- Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports including data quality and insight development
- Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Traffic campaign tags into Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Social API technology, or other ad technology environments
- Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Provide weekly and monthly auditing reports to agency stakeholders & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Develop a rapport with the broader Starcom digital Activation, Strategy and Analytics teams
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Actively engage with team members to learn new technologies, digital advertising principals and client services skills
- Work with technology partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Four-year college degree
- Ideally 1 year of relevant internship or professional experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Exposure to technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.