- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. The Global Content Practice at Publicis Mediais a global specialist content operation with over 1,500 employees. It is the largest content operation of its kind, specializing in content insight & strategy, content creative, design & production, content distribution and content measurement, analytics & optimization. It has been set up to capitalize on the fast moving, fast growing discipline of content and is seen as a key engine of growth for both Publicis Media and Publicis Groupe. Our vision is to be the number 1 team for content and in order to do this we need to be market leader not only in terms of scale, but innovation & thought leadership. This role will play a key role in realizing the position of market leader through the design of a content platform.
The UI/UX Designer will work cross-functionally with product, product marketing, program management and engineering teams to continue development of the user experience needs for the Content Practice’s products and services. The ideal candidate is someone who can clearly articulate the value and benefits of complex challenges in easily understood, user-centered journey maps, as well as the ability to conceive of and develop innovative design programs that drive demand. This is a fast-paced role so the ideal candidate should be able to balance an already established style guide with crafting new design best practices while moving quickly to achieve results. You will be joining a small, but growing team at an early stage, with the opportunity to be part of something huge.
· Participate in discovery and concept stages of the Product Development Lifecycle working collaboratively with Product to turn the vision into reality.
· Lead UI design workstreams, working closely with Product, Program Management and Engineering.
· Produce deliverables at every stage of the design processincluding: journey maps, user flows, data diagrams, wireframes and clickable prototypes.
· Ensure that your great ideas and artifacts fuel Product user stories and specifications through the SCRUM process in order to retain design integrity of the product through each release.
· Present with Product designs to both technology and commercial stakeholders
· Champion user experience and advocate for design best-practice across the organization, helping to build our design culture and systems.
· Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions, that scale across Publicis Media’s entire ecosystem.
· Performs other duties as assigned or requested
3+ years in marketing, preferably in technology, product development or consulting
A great teammate; someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate and quickly build trust and mutual respect.
Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, who can engage agency colleagues with confidence
Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders, with demonstrated experience managing go-to market strategies and collateral
· 4+ years of designing consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences with an outstanding portfolio showcasing products
· A great teammate; someone who can collaborate, ingest good ideas from wherever they originate and quickly build trust and mutual respect.
· Ability to excel independently and within a collaborative team environment
· Ability to understand and to tell stories with data, verbally and visually using your excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
· Broad experience in prototyping and user research in addition to experience in interaction design or visual design
· Experience using design and prototyping tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision and Lucidchart
· Online portfolio of your work or work samples.
o Add website to resume and/or upload work samples when applying)
· Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile workflow, specifically SCRUM
· Ability to travel up to 10% of time
Experience working in Media, Advertising, and/or Ad Tech
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing with Graphic Design certificates, in a design-related field (or comparable work experience)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.