Associate Media Planner
- 3211 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Associate Media Planner
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for an Associate Media Planner with a keen attention to detail who’ll support the team in bringing that transformation to life. You’ll be tasked with a ton, but you’ll be challenged and rewarded as you work with and learn from the best in the business. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Media planning at Digitas always has its surprises, but here are a few things you can expect to be accountable for on a given day:
- Gathering information during the media buying and strategy stage (cue impeccable research & organization skills)
- Mastering media research tools to ferret out the best available information and data out there (tools include MRI, Comscore, Pointlogic, MediaOcean)
- Managing Requests for Proposal and assuming full responsibility for execution of approved media buys
- Inputting data into presentation format (PowerPoint)
- Organizing and overseeing the trafficking and implementation process of Web creative as well as monitoring campaign delivery and compiling reporting
We’re looking for incredible up-and-coming talent with a few years of meaningful work experience. That should include:
- Four years of college education and one to three years of experience in an office environment (preferably at a communications/marketing related company)
- Proficiency in managing numbers – if you can whip through an Excel document, you’ve got an ace in your pocket
- A love of media – and the motivation to learn everything you can and get better at everything you do
- Computer skills that make the old guys envious, as well as an intuitive understand of the digital tools that are reshaping the media and advertising world every day
- Effective time-management, impeccable attention to detail and a compulsive ability to stay organized amidst many moving parts
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.