- 2301 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Commerce Manager is responsible for working with the commerce team to manage all things ecommerce for an enterprise digital account to ensure the program meets client objectives and helps grow their online business. The Manager will partner with clients to address ecommerce media landscape and will work with client stakeholders to develop a plan across eCommerce platforms, such as Amazon and Google shopping.
The Manager will manage programs from ecommerce programs across Google PLA/Bing Shopping, Amazon (AMS/AMG), Criteo Retail Exchange and other commerce networks. The ecommerce Manager is accountable for maintaining accurate spend levels and hitting stated revenue, sales, and online goals. Proven account management in the ecommerce space, along with experience in online marketing and digital media required.
• Responsible for gathering the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery with oversight from Associate Media Director
• Ultimate oversight for all day to day ecommerce budget and billing activity (pacing, billing management, , accuracy of budgets vs. Strategy flowcharts)
• Responsible for presenting recommendations, soliciting feedback and directing analyst to apply client feedback to campaigns
• Actively contribute to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
• Upon campaign approval, responsible for QA of budgets
• Review paperwork necessary for purchase authorization and ensure vendor counter signature is received
• Primary party responsible for QA of all campaign components prior to launch (dayparting, bids, budget, targeting parameters, correct creative)
• Responsible for recommending campaign adjustments based on performance trends
• Responsible for client communication of performance and competitive landscape
• Development and recommendation of optimizations and/or testing plans (e.g. new vendors, new targeting segments, new types of creative to test, new flighting strategy, test & learn agenda)
• Responsible for campaign reporting and developing strategic insights with clear actionable items
• Responsible for building clear, concise and cohesive quantitative analyses inclusive of strong data visualization
• Lead client status and reporting calls, including presentation of reporting
• Primary contact for resolving all billing discrepancies in partnership with client strategy and billing reconciliation team
• Mastery of all relevant tools for reporting, analytics and competitive analysis
• Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
• Responsible for timely response to daily communication regarding campaign level inquiries (client, vendors, internal
• Maintain professional, productive rapport with sales representatives/media vendors
• Demonstrate creativity and agility when problem solving prior to elevation to Associate Director
• Partner with Associate Media Director to ensure upcoming deliverables are being proactively addressed
• Timely delivery of all work is required
• Successful completion of training programs and requisite certification
• Provide direction to analyst on how to build a new campaign across all ecommerce tactics and platforms; review and package for delivery to client including full QA
• Serve as lead for training of new Ecommerce Analysts and be a resource for ad hoc questions
• Work closely with Analyst to establish priorities and manage workload
• Provide direction to Analyst for purposes of campaign structure, budget, and targeting development. Responsible for final QA before delivery to client and launch
• Responsible for Analyst’s management of campaign budgets, pacing and campaign adjustments
• Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
• 3+ years of hands-on account management experience in online advertising with a focus on e-commerce
o In-depth experience with Google PLAs and/or Amazon AMS is a must
o Knowledge of activation & optimization techniques across Shopping and ecommerce platforms a must
• Deep knowledge of ad serving platforms and online analytic solutions
• 1+ years of demonstrated success in managing and leading people
• Knowledge of statistical methods and testing methodology preferred
• Knowledge of shopper media is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.