Senior Vice President/Creative
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, New York, United States
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Senior Vice President/Creative Director
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re looking for an outstanding SVP/Creative Director to lead a best-in-class team in bringing that transformation to life – someone with a knack for promoting awe-inspiring work across channels, and a go-to person for inspiration, leadership and creative genius. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll mentor, lead and motivate a mighty, tightly-knit team of all-in Creatives – keeping them inspired to shape and reshape the future of our industry. While you’re doing all this, you’ll expertly lead several client teams and keep tabs on all the critical details. Day-to-day, the job will look something like this:
- Influencing vision, direction, and goals for the Creative team – getting them passionate about the task at hand and motivated to perform
- Building a culture of trust and inspiration by recognizing talent, passion and commitment – and motivating each team member to deliver exceptional work in ways they never thought possible
- Partnering with client leads in fostering outstanding client relationships through creative and conceptual thought leadership, and building, managing, and growing relationships with senior/C-Suite marketing executives
- Playing an active role in new client acquisition and new business pitches – that means identifying new opportunities, establishing relationships with prospective clients and leading new business initiatives
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A four-year degree (master’s preferred) and fifteen or more years of hands-on experience in a creative leadership position at a digital advertising or PR agency
- An enviable track record of new business wins in the past 6–18 months
- Recognition in the industry as someone who pushes the craft of digital advertising to new levels, exhibits exceptional fiscal management and improves the economics of the business
- Ability to set direction and clearly define goals, motivating client teams and staff to own the challenge
- Exceptional communication skills, unstoppable passion and drive – and a willingness to travel as needed
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.