Vice President/Group Director, Creative
- 350 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Vice President/Group Creative Director
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now we’re looking for a rock star VP/Group Creative Director to lead the troops in bringing that transformation to life. Big task? No doubt. Great fun? You bet. Sound like you? Let’s find out.
What you’ll do:
You’ll mentor, lead and motivate a mighty, tightly-knit team of all-in Creatives. They’re a restless, passionate bunch – and you’ll keep them inspired to shape and reshape the future of our industry. While you’re doing all this, you’re leading several client teams and wrapping your arms around all the critical details. Somehow, you make this all look easy.
Day-to-day, the job will look something like this:
- Delivering outstanding client presentations: You’ll be the greatest advocate for our work, but you’ll also listen and internalize feedback so that we can come back with creative that exceeds expectations
- Selling creative concepts internally: Before the clients, there’s an internal gut check – you’ll win everyone over with your work, and then you’ll weed through suggestions and use them to make it even better
- Winning new business: You’ll throw your expertise into the art of crafting new business pitches that leave us and our prospective clients feeling awed & inspired
- Inspiring & motivating your creative team: You’ll galvanize them to execute large-scale, cross-channel projects that are
creatively brilliant and strategically on point, on time and on budget
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- Twelve to fourteen years of creative field experience, including strong direct marketing, interactive/digital and multimedia experience (creative agency experience preferred), and a killer book that shows off your talent
- Amazing communication skills – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.