Junior Designer (PowerPoint Essential)
- 30 Windmill St, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Media's in-house Design team are looking for a creative, independent and dedicated PowerPoint Designer to join their intimate team.
Publicis media’s in-house design offering, working across Business Development, Marketing and Comms. Regularly collaborating with other designers within the global network, it is the studio’s responsibility for ensuring there is a consistent visual language across PMs brands, creative outputs are designed for purpose and that it supports the ongoing evolution of Publicis Media.
This is an entry level role in a large media agency and you’ll be working under deadlines with tight, dedicated, passionate teams.
- Create outstanding visual presentation of media product for pitch presentations to include large format graphics, printed collateral, packaging, micro-sites, mock ups of creative ideas, illustration, posters, eBooks, new business layouts, PowerPoint templates and assets
- Develop and expand relationships with external suppliers – e.g printers, production Agencies
- Create and manage relationships with internal teams and global resources
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint (essential)
- Highly creative – this person will be expected to make decisions regarding pitch document layout, content and flow – they must be able to enhance story telling through strong visual identity
- An understanding of print techniques and processes
- You must be an exceptional communicator able to gain support for your concepts
- Animation, After Effects and video skills are a bonus but not essential
- Part time experience in a similar role (ideal)
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines
- Please provide a portfolio link / samples of work
- Early Friday finish once a month, Birthday Leave & Weekly Yoga just to name a few!
** Unfortunately we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
** Due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted