Publicis Media - Senior Data Consultant (m/f/d) - Düsseldorf
- Toulouser Allee 3, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding Publicis Media lives through its three global agency brands Zenith, Starcom, Spark who manage and continuously develop their customer business in strategic communications consultancy in more than 100 countries.
In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
- Publicis Media Technology (global research & development center) supervises the development of innovative and trendsetting tools, technologies and management processes focusing on digital markets.
- The “Data & Technology” division oversees solution design and implementation of marketing technologies and data driven advertising which is the main field of work as a Senior Data Consultant.
- You will act as an intermediary between the Data Engineering and the BI & Product Integration teams and will be the key contact for any technical related request considering our global reporting landscape.
- With a good mixture of technical knowledge, especially on data driven topics, along with knowhow of the media agency / digital advertising domain, you will work out and design scalable solutions, which offer flexibility along with a high quality when provisioning data extracts.
- Gather expert knowledge related to technical and domain specifics of data sources
- Act as a first point of contact for all data source related inquiries
- Analyze requirements and balance impact on the complete data processing chain utilizing your knowledge on the technical implementation and workflow
- Communicate and undertake detailed planning with vendors and architects of the Data Engineering team
- Consult, design and plan data source enhancements & new feature implementation
- Take over the technical design of API integrations with focus on how they work internally
- Create data management documentation for DevOps
- You have good to very good media agency know-how in the field of digital advertising
- You have a good understanding of API services, datawarehousing, ETL processing and service provisioning on Microsoft technology - MSSQL databases, TSQL, .NET
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are open for innovative topics and bring curiosity & willingness to learn with you
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus
- High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Dusseldorf with very good transport links
- Continuing education and career: Continuous education and training of our employees in the context of Publicis Learning as well as diverse career perspectives in one of the world's largest agency Networks
- Feel-Well: Free agency sports, drinks flat rate, fresh fruit and massages
- Home Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible work
- Real team spirit: High collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events