Publicis Media - Software / Data Delivery Architect (m/f/d) - Düsseldorf
- Toulouser Allee 3, 40211 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding Publicis Media lives through its three global agency brands Zenith, Starcom, Spark who manage and continuously develop their customer business in strategic communications consultancy in more than 100 countries.
In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
In our (global) projects, you assume the expert role for any questions about data procurement and evaluate or convert requirements for an interface into a technical concept. You work closely with our DWH specialists and are therefore significantly responsible for the further development of the global reporting landscape.
- Optimization / further development of existing as well as new integration in terms of data delivery
- Data Interface analysis and integration into the overall landscape
- Documentation of processes and coordination of deployments
- Handover of operational topics to the operations team (offshore)
- Establishing and ensuring standards, quality, stability and robustness along the entire process chain
- You have expert expertise in Software development with a focus on .Net
- Experience in SQL Server 2017 desirable
- You have a good understanding on data topics
- You have a high level of technical affinity and a strong analytical mindset
- You are open for innovative topics and bring curiosity & willingness to learn with you
- You are committed, communicative and team-oriented
- You communicate fluently in English, German would be desirable
- High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Dusseldorf with very good transport links
- Continuing education and career: Continuous education and training of our employees in the context of Publicis Learning as well as diverse career perspectives in one of the world's largest agency Networks
- Feel-Well: Free agency sports, drinks flat rate, fresh fruit and massages
- Home Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible work
- Real team spirit: High collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events