Supervisor, Media Planning
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Media Strategy Supervisor will focus on servicing clients in the creation, execution, and monitoring of media plans to secure the best investment options in a variety of mediums to maximize clients’ reach to targeted consumers.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a thoughtful decision maker and team player who loves data and has the proven ability to lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development. This is an energetic, collaborative team that partners with an analytics-driven client to provide guidance as they continue to grow and evolve their brand.
· Manage planning with heavy collaboration across digital, TV, social, programmatic
· Own tactical plan development, recommendation building, and negotiations across their respective channels
· Collaborate and foster relationships with key partners including clients, internal teams, and leadership
· Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation, and audience development
· Analyze data to inform purchase and channel allocation
· Develop guidelines & budget allocations
· Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development
· Oversee day-to-day campaign execution and is responsible for ensuring campaigns deliver on KPIs
· Support development of strategic approach and experience design by delivering channel ideas and providing the link to reality of historical performance and in-market opportunities
· Responsible for management and development of Associates and Senior Associates
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, marketing, or equivalent
· 3+ years of experience in media strategy and planning experience across media channels
· Strong digital media experience preferred
· Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
· Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
· Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience working within media systems/platforms (Kantar, MOAT, Prisma, ComScore a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.