Assistant Media Planner
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Publicis Media UNIT3C is the Atlanta- based social media center of excellence, specializing in connecting brands to consumers in real-time. UNIT3C represents a trifecta of capabilities: channel (media), cognition (analytics) and creation (creative), all working together to drive holistic social marketing solutions. Founded in 2017, UNIT3C has steadily grown to 50+ employees, servicing a wide variety of clients across key verticals: Health, QSR, Travel, Automotive and Retail. In 2018, UNIT3C was part of the Publicis Media win of Social Media Agency of the Year by MediaPost.
The role is to support the digital team within all aspects of day to day operations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Assist media planners in all aspects of the media planning duties for specific campaigns
- Gather data to support the media recommendation and/or post report analysis
- Prepare Insertion Orders
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Update client media activity flowcharts and documents
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collect data and assist in writing competitive reports
- Keep abreast of industry trends through advertising and media trade journals
- Attend internal and external publisher meetings and presentations
- Develop media knowledge base in preparation for media responsibilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Nature and Scope
Work closely with the Media Planners in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge. In addition, assist in departmental functions as needed.
Years of Relevant Experience
Internship with advertising agency or media-related role
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally
- Detail orientated, organized, multi-tasker who can work in a fast paced advertising environment
- Competency in mathematical concepts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrate proactive ability to help other group members outside of immediate team
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.