EVP Data, Intelligence, Technology & Engineering
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The Moxie, Data, Intelligence, Technology & Engineering team sits at the center of Moxie’s in-market positioning.
The EVP Data, Intelligence, Technology & Engineering will be responsible for setting the team vision and overseeing teams of experts (in each field) to build product, build capabilities and enable client decisions with platforms, people and process at the center.
This person will also play a critical role across Zenith, Moxie and MRY as product development lead for all Data enabled solutions from Media Planning to CRM to Creative Solutions and Social Channels. A broad spectrum across the Paid, Owned and Earned marketing landscape.
This highly motivated, vision-oriented individual manages a team who work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand client business challenges, educate on uses of data, drive innovation in the data and tech space, partner with research, analytics and development teams to build on the platforms and processes that exist today and continue to innovate for the future.
- Lead the leaders and partner closely with internal stakeholders (Creative Teams, Client Leadership and other areas of expertise)
- Be an in-house visionary and deployment lead on how Data can be implemented to drive client business growth
- Key lead in business development
- Take advantage of high profile opportunities to speak on behalf of Moxie, Zenith and MRY at industry conferences and participate in key industry boards
- Guide and drive use of data to impact Media & Marketing strategies for client account(s) based on overall objectives
- Deep understanding of how the Adtech & Martech landscape is evolving and the ability to translate that into meaningful guidance for key clients
- Talent magnet across the US and in the Atlanta market to continue to build key capabilities in the areas of Behavioral Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Development and Insights/ Intelligence
- Collaborate across the Zenith, Moxie and MRY leadership team to build teams and the right product approach and implementation plan
- B.S. or MBA, preferably in Marketing, Data Engineering, or Data Science
- 12+ years in the Martech and/or Adtech space with a focus on product development, engineering, data strategy or analytics
- 5+ years of people managing experience
- Hands on experience working across the Martech/ Adtech landscape, from DMPs to CDPs to Data Partners, Data Science Environments etc.
- In-depth understanding of digital advertising & marketing landscape
- Experience with data driven creative
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles and basic statistical analysis experience
- Strong leadership, guiding cross functional staff
- Able to present complex contently simply to C-Level clients or industry events
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.