- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON, Canada
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
The Media Administrator is an important member of a client services team which pursues and activates against meaningful insights with the goal of driving measurable results for specific clients.
As a member of this team, the Media Administrator receives in-depth training and continue their professional development by demonstrating proficiency within finance systems.
The primary role is to provide financial support in aiding in processing and clearing, discrepancy resolution invoices and will have contact with internal and external stakeholders.
The Media Administrator’s key skills-set include great attention to detail, ability to be trained on and learn financial system tools, ability to multi-task and manage multiple deliverables, and, effectively communicate.
- Research and report variances between planned and billed amounts using Prisma and Planner input
- Monitor and clear invoice discrepancies by communicating with external partners for missing invoices and planning teams, take initiative to resolve
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding all Client financial information and media plans
- Ensure all documents are accurate and procedures adhere to Client’s requests and policies
Characteristics of Successful Media Administrator:
- Exceptional attention to detail, and impeccable mathematic skill
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong "team" player
- Entrepreneurial and wanting to take ownership of tasks
- Dedication to role; Willingness to streamline and grow within role for longer term longevity
- Bachelor's degree or College degree with concentration in Business Administration
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient in new technology tools (Prisma, Print Buy ToolKit etc…)
- Track record of success throughout post-secondary career and previous employment
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Detail-oriented and able to produce accurate work product
Publicis Media is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Publicis Media, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.