- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta Air Lines, Porsche, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Smucker's, Arby's and WalMart.
Moxie, Atlanta is looking for a seasoned and driven Sr Editor with an amazing knack for crafting stories across a variety of content types.
The Sr Editor will be key in helping our in-house production team create award-winning video content for current and future clients. Working closely with producers, directors and creative teams you will be responsible for elevating the storytelling of a project in the post-production phase.
· Edit and manage video projects and assets for a range of clients and platforms.
· Works directly with Producers, Directors and Creatives to elevate content storytelling.
· Collaborates with peers to evolve department workflows when necessary.
· Supervise Assistant Editor on projects when needed.
· Stay up-to-date on latest post production software and editorial styles.
· Coordinate with outside vendors for finishing when needed.
· Amazing reel that showcases ability to craft stories in a variety of styles and media.
· 6+ years of editing experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and other NLE software.
· Advanced knowledge of encoding software and audio/video codecs.
· Experience with color correction and audio finishing a plus.
· Strong communication skills.
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.