- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie, Atlanta is looking for a passionate and motivated Assistant Editor with working knowledge of industry software and workflows as well as aspirations to be an amazing storyteller.
With an ever-growing roster of clients, the Assistant Editor will be integral in our content creation pipeline. This role supports Sr. Editors and Motion Graphics Artists on our video production team with responsibilities including preparation, storage and organization of media assets for a variety of short and long form video projects. Working closely with Producers, Sr. Editors and Creative Teams, you will also be responsible for developing
· Work closely with Producers and Studio Manager to ensure proper project workflow.
· Project preparation for Sr. Editors including ingestion of RAW footage and transcoding.
· Syncing audio and video footage when needed.
· Coordinate file transfers with outside vendors for finishing when needed.
· Versioning of assets and final delivery to meet needs of various platforms and partners.
· Create and edit video assets for a range of clients and platforms.
· 1-3 years of post-production experience
· Proficient in Premiere Pro. Knowledge of other NLE software is a plus.
· Working knowledge of encoding software and audio/video codecs.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work within file structures.
· Ability to tell stories through long or short form content.
· Experience with shooting and studio management a plus.
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.