Lead Consumer Exp Consultant
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta Air Lines, Porsche, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Smucker's, Arby's and WalMart.
As a Lead Consumer Experience Consultant you will manage a team of Consultants who develop innovative, data-driven, multi-dimensional strategies and tactics to improve customer and business outcomes for strategic client engagements, and in partnership with client stakeholders, drive the implementation of those strategies.
You and your team will work on a broad range of projects to develop and enhance consumer experience, business, operating and IT strategies; and will assume the role of the client’s trusted advisor from ideation to implementation. In addition, the Lead CX Consultant will develop, train the team on, and evangelize new and existing Moxie consulting offerings.
- Team Leadership: Manage a best-in-class and scalable CX Team. Responsible for day-to-day work planning and oversight, and career management of direct reports.
- Business Operations: Opportunity identification and business cases development of new mutual growth opportunities for Moxie and our clients; merchandize Moxie consulting offers; and strategic storytelling to assist client partners in garnering alignment from a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on Moxie services and recommendations.
- Product Management: Partner with client to innovate and market meaningful product offerings, content or feature improvements that differentiate the brand and delight customers. Leverage performance metrics to inform future CXM roadmap items and optimizations.
- CX Strategy: In support of key business KPIs, develop and implement omni-channel programs across email, push, web, mobile apps, and other channels that align to key moments of opportunity within the customer’s journey based on customer insights and business requirements.
- Program Management: Partner with client stakeholders to operationalize product roadmap and consumer experience strategy. Negotiating project scope, defining implementation tasks and approach, identifying and mitigating risk, managing client expectations. Ensuring alignment between requirements, downstream deliverables and implemented experience.
- 5+ years of work experience in digital consumer experience and product management, 2+ years in management role.
- Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at digital experiences and interactions through the eyes of the consumer. Experience in engagement and retention marketing throughout different portions of the lifecycle.
- Comprehensive understanding of audience principals, and related personalization techniques and tools. Extensive experience informing audience segments by leveraging 1st and 3rd party data.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics. Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Experience developing, prioritizing, objectively managing roadmaps and optimization efforts, balancing both business and user KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools, such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.