Media Executive (6-months contract)
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
As a Media Executive, you will:
- Develop expertise in media, technology & research tools & platforms
- Be familiar with media buying processes and the role of planners to undertake good internal servicing
- Have clear understanding of basic cost structure & way of buying ad space for different channels - digital (social, programmatic, search, mobile, etc.), print, TV, OOH, radio
- Assist your manager in developing costing and data collection for planning, recommendations or analyses
- Pick up simple digital campaign optimisation
- Independantly develop media diary & copy instructions based on the media plans & proposals
- Manage media booking deadlines, and ensure material deadlines are clearly communicated and managed with the client/creative team
- Develop comprehensive understanding of the campaign set-up process
- Identify issues with creative and troubleshoot
- Be responsible and accountable for timely delivery of reports and recommendations
To be a successful candidate you will be/have:
- Prior experience in Search, Social, Programmatic or Planning is preferred
- Eagerness to learn and grow your skill sets across media, technology & research tools & platforms
- Administratively efficient, meticulous and accurate and has good follow through
- An attitude to negotiate for better value
- A team player