Associate Director, Audience
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
The Associate Director, Audience is responsible for enabling the best use of data and technology to impact media and audience strategies for a top global automotive client.
The role facilitates the integration of audience data into the media planning and execution processes. While working with Strategy, Investment, Analytics, and Ad Tech teams, the Associate Director will translate the client goals and objectives into actionable data applications through the data and tech relationship
This position requires a highly motivated, technical savvy, analytic thinking, and entrepreneurial person to lead the day to day teams in how to best use data and ad tech to drive client goals.
- Help clients launch and manage DMP, Attribution, TMS, CDP and other data and audience-based technology solutions across display, video, social, mobile and all offline media
- Guide and drive the use of audience data to impact media strategies based on overall objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with data & technology vendors and internal agency counterparts, and clients
- Maintaining knowledge of current Adtech/Martech Ecosystems trends
- Oversee, author and/or constructively edit and review the writing of media documents (timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, agreements, client memos, and correspondence from within and outside the agency)
- Integrate with the Media Planning team to make data management a central resource for smarter planning
- Prepare data strategy presentation and drive integration in media plan focused on audience details
- Build and present to client’s data and technology use case recommendations and performance reports
- Managing the process of defining audiences to be leveraged, sharing of data with partners, and tracking and compiling performance reports regarding audience groups
- Provide thought leadership driving innovation to achieve client needs
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, marketing, or equivalent
- 6+ years of professional experience Digital Media, in either Consulting (Strategy or Operations), Digital and Advanced Analytics, Marketing Technology, and/or Digital Strategy and Buying roles
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, third-party audience data, OLV cross screen, data, and analytics
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret campaign performance data and provide insights and optimization recommendations
- Strong leadership skills and previous team management
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.