Senior Project Manager
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Responsible for significant scale projects or campaigns with multiple elements, including client contact at project level. Must manage project life cycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and insuring functional requirements are met per specification. Project types include a full range from deep digital engagements to creative and traditional production work.
- Executes more complex projects and resolve complicated situations
· Understand and know all facets of internal development capabilities & agency process
· Well versed in Moxie capabilities for cross-sell opportunities
- Develops accurate and informed work, including scopes, schedules, and budgets and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project
- Communications scope/schedule variances to team and provides solutions for addressing
- Maintains a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Overseeing the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry development
- Must manage project lifecycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and insuring functional requirements are met per specification
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important.
- Generate draft SOWs and assist in billing details
- Manages project schedule and budget and ensures project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'
- Develop risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available
- Develops resource plans by working with team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Delivers instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
- Partners effectively with all capabilities and clients, and is receptive to opportunities for learning and growth
- Can participate negotiations with outside vendors on rights management, negotiating, licensing and subsequent discussions with Moxie legal counsel
- Active involvement in Moxie, ZO and externally throughout the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of experience in project management in agency environment
- Solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Leads an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution
- Provides execution strategy thought leadership & is accepted as a trusted client partner
- Thinks clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from internal groups
- Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with work flow steps and internal processes
- Strong communication, organization, communication and follow up skills
- Initiative & personal responsibility for work
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Accountability and flexibility with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues
- Encourages and rewards examples of collaborative work efforts
- Demonstrates ability to define and implement professional standards for team participation, conflict resolution, problem solving, and communication (internal and external).
- Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
Reporting and Succession
- Reports to Program Director (Remote) and into Account Leadership