Sr. Art Director
- 611 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie Pittsburgh is looking for a creative powerhouse —a highly-conceptual risk-taker who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody who is looking to create world class-work that will create a name for themselves and the agency where they work.
The Senior Art Director role is a go-to creative rock star who will be developing big ideas across numerous accounts. You’ll be responsible for relentlessly elevating the creative quality on all work that passes by your desk while inspiring, motivating and encouraging the team around you. From broadcast and social to digital experiences, you’ll be the champion of the big idea and creative integrity every step of the way.
Oh, and a love of pets is a plus.
- Concept award winning, break through work for clients across all forms of media
- Champion creative quality
- Lead, teach, mentor members of the creative department
- Contribute to new business efforts
- Ensure creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong, award winning portfolio that showcases memorable creative across media
- 5+ years at agency environments art directing for full range of media
- Demonstrate creative success on wide range of client work
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
- Master of Adobe Software
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.