Precision Media Manager
- The Strand, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
We are on the lookout for a talented and passionate Account Manager to lead digital strategy and execution for one of the largest paid search advertisers. Your focus will be on delivering an optimal always-on program, with strong ROI targets, across search (primarily) and campaign based activity across other channels (social, display, GMAIL, YouTube), while also collaborating with the wider team to bring innovative communication campaigns to life. You will provide strong leadership for their client and support for their team, proactively identifying and implementing processes that make their operations smoother, easier, and more effective.
This position is located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Managing 4+ enterprise level accounts, acting as the first point of contact, providing insights and direction on all aspects of paid search campaigns
- Promoting continuous optimisation of the accounts and constantly seeking ways to improve campaign activity and marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborating with the wider team to plan and execute strategies that deliver on marketing objectives while being in budget and on time, in response to client briefs.
- Developing strong partnerships with client stakeholders to propel key projects, improve ways of working, and develop a deep understanding of their business.
- Leading, developing, & motivating a team of two channel-specific Specialists/Executives to drive high performance and professional growth.
- Providing strategic insights on what is happening in the client’s industry, with consumers, and competitors.
- Developing & maintaining ongoing working processes including regular meetings, reporting, information flow, SEM Optimisation & Innovation frameworks etc.
- Solid experience in digital marketing with in-depth understanding of paid search.
- Advanced excel skills and the ability of translating data into actionable insights
- Ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely.
- Demonstrated team leadership and commitment to fostering a culture of excellence and inclusiveness.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing priorities, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Successful track record in managing and growing large clients.
- Understanding of general and digital marketing concepts, language, and objectives.
- Positive attitude & pro-activity
- Willingness to learn and work in a very fast-paced, team-orientated environment
- Work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Innovative mind