Associate Director, Architecture and Governance
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Novartis, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Mediavest | Spark and Optimedia | Blue 449—a key division of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
The Architecture and Governance team began in 2017 at Starcom and has been growing ever since. The team is responsible for developing Starcom products, leading internal data management and process architecture, and consulting on key data enablement projects for clients.
The Associate Director, Architecture and Governance is an experienced role that will be a key part in developing and maintaining Starcom products on the Architecture and Governance team. You will help create and deliver a vision for our products including: identifying client needs, designing and planning product features, working with engineering to bring ideas to life, and maintaining the product throughout its lifecycle.
You will collaborate with experts across the industry and help build proprietary applications and tools. You will learn how to explore data, build and refine business processes, and communicate the work you have done to executives and peers. Ideal candidates will have a blend of technical skills and strong business experience. They will have a passion for understanding the importance and application of quality data, experience with media technology (Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, Social Platforms), and a relentless curiosity. This role will be communicating in all formats with all levels of the organization so strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills are essential.
- Serve as product lead guiding strategy, roadmaps, feature enhancements, and timelines
- Meet with product consumers to ensure continued usefulness of product and build out future feature sets
- Prepare materials and meet with potential customers of product to gage interest and increase user base
- Work with leadership to maintain marketing and educational materials for internal and external product users
- Act as business analyst/liaison between engineering team and project/product stakeholders
- Develop new product strategy and development pipeline for Starcom products
- Identify, build, and improve agency processes across all verticals of the organization (media, analytics, ops, ad tech) to support product usage
- Stay informed on evolving media landscape, including media technology, and digital advertising systems
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university (informatics, information systems management, statistics, economics, or business degrees preferred)
- Demonstrated interest in structuring and solving business problems, systems development, and business process engineering
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a nontechnical audience
- Ability to translate business needs and requirements to a technical audience
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving, and multi-tasking abilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.