Medical Writer- Publicis Resolute
- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
No client in the world has ever said: “Give me the same as the other guys please!” At Publicis Resolute we are passionate about our original thinking, and we are set up to avoid the ordinary. We are the agency that brings real creative flair to medical education, and true scientific rigour to the art of public relations.
We’re serious when others are fluffy, we’re creative when others are typical, we’re indispensable when others are extras, we’re imaginative when others are ordinary. We make our clients’ business our business. We predict the unpredictable, image the unimaginable so we can change the seemingly unchangeable.
Shiny awards aren't the be-all and end-all, but our trophy cabinet offers recognition of our determination to deliver standout, innovative work for our clients across all disciplines and specialisms. In the last 5 years, we're really proud of the recognition we have received, winning Communique Awards, Pharma Times communications team of the year twice, Cannes Lions and Creative Circle Awards, to name a few…
- Acts as day-to-day client contact for scientific queries and content development, supporting account teams with client-facing activity as needed
- Takes responsibility for day-to-day delivery of scientific content, ensuring quality, scientific accuracy and integrity (under the guidance of Senior Medical Writer or higher); delegates as needed to ensure timely execution to a high standard
- Has a thorough understanding of assigned therapeutic areas, proactively remains up to date with emerging trends and advances in the field and understands the commercial environment within which clients are working
- Has a good understanding of relevant codes of practice and ensures all content is compliant
- Provides research and editorial support for pitch development and other new business initiatives as needed
- Responsible for fact and reference checking of work
Project Management Key Competencies:
These are core traits we look for in our candidates and potential new employees – these are role specific and assessed throughout the interview process.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- You will have some commercial experience
- You must have to have an interest in working within healthcare - we’ll expect to see genuine enthusiasm for what we do here.
- You will have exceptional strong verbal and written communication skills and be seen as a logical, confident ‘voice’ to clients and internal stakeholders alike.
- You should have strong attention to detail and good listening skills.
- You’ll hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in life science
- Advanced degree preferred
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at www.publicishealth.com.