- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
By 2020, Publicis Health UK will be the power behind the world’s most influential healthcare brands.
Our purpose is changing lives, together.
Fundamentally, we seek to challenge and change behaviour. Through the work we create, we can make a real difference to people’s health and lives.
Publicis Health is the premier global health and wellness communications network. We are a connecting company, managing top-tier agencies, specialising in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, clinical trial programme development, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. Our nearly 5,500 employees work to manage nearly 12 agency brands in more than 60 offices located in 10 countries.
This is an opportunity to join Publicis Health as a Finance Assistant. You will be working within our finance team, with close relationships to agency staff and shared service centre team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide financial and operational support to the finance function. The main areas of responsibility are purchase order and cost management, job (project) financial set up and closures and business reporting.
KPI’s for the role will be accuracy, attention to detail, ability to learn new tasks quickly and adherence to weekly and monthly deadlines
- You will be the primary accounts payable contact with our shared service centre and for agency staff. This will involve raising and reviewing of purchase orders, payment runs, setting up new vendors and following up on purchase order and invoice queries
- You will monitor agency spend by reviewing vendor invoices and charges received from other Publicis Groupe agencies. You will identify & reallocate costs as required
- You will be responsible for review of jobs (projects) set up and look after the job closure process
- You will be responsible for preparing regular reports on time and billable hours for distribution to the agencies • You will monitor and report on cross-agency charges. You will prepare billing to other agencies and report on interoffice billing at month end
- You will be responsible for preparing and filling of internal controls backup documentation
- You will support the billing team through raising of client invoices and intercompany invoices
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting • You will help support with the month end reporting which includes posting journals and cost analysis.
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ideally you will have worked within a finance team before and be used to working with finance systems. Experience with SAP would be a significant advantage.
- It would be great if you have worked within a creative, media or design based agency so you understand the methods and structure of our internal teams and processes and are familiar with pass through or out of pocket expenses.
- You will be responsible for job closures therefore basic knowledge of project accounting is required. Training will be provided to help you be set up for success
- An intermediate to advanced level of ability within Microsoft Excel is required in this role. Ideally, you have experience of working with large data sets and can work with those easily
- You will need to be able to multi-task between projects and day-to-day tasks, prioritise effectively and work in a fluid environment.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at www.publicishealth.com.