Associate Writer- Publicis Resolute, Publicis LifeBrands and Real Science
- 82 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 6TE, UK
We take pride in having the most creative minds in healthcare. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to connect practices, people and places creating better health, for everyone, everywhere.
We are built on a foundation of strategic excellence, creative brilliance and scientific expertise. We take pride in our work, pride in our culture of creativity, charm, brains and being ballsy.We love what we do. And we think it shows. We are the only healthcare agency in the world to win awards across pharmaceutical and consumer shows.
We shape habits. We change behaviours. We make Extraordinary Ideas for Life.
This is an unique opportunity to work with all three agencies, Publicis Resolute, Publicis LifeBrands and Real Science. In this role you’ll be working on a range of medical communication, PR and commercial projects including scientific presentations, congress activities, corporate communications, training, and promotional materials. You will also be working across a range of therapy areas so you will be expected to be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for science and communicating scientific data to a wide variety of audiences. You will have a flair for creativity and considering visually impactful ways to communicate your message. You will be capable of writing content that meets and exceeds client expectations. You will be responsible for the quality, scientific integrity and timeliness of your work and you will also support the wider team to nurture and expand the business relationships we have with our clients.
- Creates scientific and creative content in an effective manner under guidance
- Ensures the high quality, scientific accuracy, creativity and integrity of work under guidance
- Has a good understanding of the relevant codes of practice and ensures compliance
- Has a good understanding of assigned therapy areas and proactively remains up to date with emerging trends and advances in the field
- Provides research and editorial support for new business initiatives as needed
- Interacts directly with clients as needed
- Undertakes fact and reference checking of work to ensure accuracy and validity of content
- A background in life-sciences and a proven interest in healthcare or scientific communication
- A Bachelor’s degree in life-sciences (at least 2:1) and preferably a higher degree in life-sciences
- Experience of working within a team environment and building strong inter-team relationships
- Able to present ideas clearly and confidently in discussions
- A good eye for detail and a keen appreciation for high editorial standards
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with good time-management and organisational skills
- Experience in medical education, marketing, communications or journal publishing is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in life science (at least 2:1) required
- Advanced degree preferred
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people. Publicis Health is a Dynamic Health Engagement Platform, an organising principle that seamlessly connects data, content and technology; is driven by marketing and business transformation; and offers our clients fluid access to world-class talent and game-changing capabilities. With 40 offices and 15 brands across the globe, Publicis Health’s worldwide staff is comprised of more than 3,000 healthcare professionals who are experts in advertising and branding, data and analytics, strategic planning, service design, digital media and technology, science, and medicine. Publicis Health companies include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, insync, Langland, Payer Sciences, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health France, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, and Verilogue. For more information, visit us at www.publicishealth.com.