- Via Giosuè Borsi, 9, 20143 Milano MI, Italia
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Descrizione del lavoro
The candidate will be responsible for both accounting and campaign management for Group top clients. He will supervise Programmatic campaign specialist activities as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Key accountabilities:
- •Define procedures in order to establish one voice Programmatic Operations approach
- Develop strategic relationships with internal and external clients
- Take responsibility for promoting adoption of Programmatic within your assigned portfolio and all revenue generated from your agency’s client base.
- Togheter with the Programmatic Executive, optimize KPIs and provide insights into best practices
- Togheter with the Programmatic Executive, closely monitor daily performance and be proactive in addressing discrepancies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and offerings within the programmatic space, including DSPs, exchanges, SSPs, DMP etc.
- Evaluate programmatic-media partners, technology, and platforms
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting with analysis on campaign delivery and performance across Agencies
- Act as a programmatic-media expert in a client-facing capacity
- Contribute to company-wide education on all things programmatic
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor (Programmatic Director)
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Online marketing and advertising solutions experience (Display, CPM and CPA business models);
- Knowledge of Programmatic Buying ecosystem;
- Basic notions about the ad server tracking systems
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time and prioritize tasks;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and Outlook Express;
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing field;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers;
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work in a team;