Media Account Manager - PPC
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
The PPC Manager is responsible for assisting with the management of a portfolio of paid search clients; to support Account Managers and Senior Account Managers in the daily management of paid search campaigns; to assist in the development/improvement of Digitas’ paid search offering as part of Digitas’ overall digital marketing offering.
- Demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of PPC advertising and deliver well-developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Deliver in-depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Agree with the clients/internal stakeholders on targets and how best to achieve them.
- Have experience using Search tools (Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Bing AdCenter etc.)
- Keep up to date with the media industry and provide opinions and thought leadership to the rest of the agency
- Proven track record of similar PPC role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI
- Experience with natural search planning and implementation
- Strong experience in running international accounts, ideally in the travel sector.
- Google Analytics and advanced Adwords Editor knowledge
- Deep experience using keyword research tools
- Advanced Excel and experience using agency-level PPC campaign management platforms
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.