Senior Media Manager - PPC
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified—with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
The Digitas Media Team delivers media services to clients across Display, Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates across teams in Edinburgh and London.
- Own and manage a portfolio of paid search clients (typically between 2 and 3)
- Activation and optimisation of PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines/provide client deliverables as per services contract
- Understand and work towards client KPIs and responsible for judging when issues herein must be escalated
- Identify opportunities for integrating industry innovations into client campaigns and provide data and evidence for award submissions
- Understand and effectively convey search knowledge, tools and techniques to clients and other members of staff
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships
- Knowledge of other search engines (Yandex, Baidu, Maktoob)
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytics tools
- Working knowledge of paid search campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.