Graduate Biddable Media Executive
- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Performics are an industry leading performance marketing agency. We are part of the Publicis Groupe and operate as the performance marketing arm for Publicis Media's four global brands (Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest | Spark and Optimedia | Blue 449) as well as for our direct clients. We have offices in 57 countries with over 2,400 employees worldwide. Twitter: @performics
Who are Performics?
You’re looking for the next step in your career so it’s important to be sure that the next agency you join is a good match for you. We’re here to tell you that if you’re an ambitious, driven person with a passion for performance marketing, that agency is Performics. And here’s why.
We’ve got great clients
You can’t be a great Performance Marketing agency without great clients that work in partnership with you to deliver fantastic, innovative campaigns that drive results. We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including RBS, Toyota, Oracle, Rolex and Aviva.
We’re award winning
Our work has been recognised by our industry peers as being market leading, reflected in our numerous successes at the UK and European search awards and the Performance marketing awards.
We’re nice people
With over 300 Performance Marketing professionals in our UK and EMEA teams, we have one of the biggest teams in the UK. Having so many specialists in one place means it’s a great place to learn from your peers and everyone is keen to share their knowledge. Plus, with hobbies ranging from Parkour to Pub quizzes, we’re full of interesting characters!
We help our people flourish
Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.
This role focuses on delivering market leading campaign activation, execution and performance analysis within the Biddable team with Paid Social focus, for one of the largest advertisers in the world. You will be working in a team led by an Associate Director and working closely with a Manager and Senior Executive; the wider account team comprises 5 team members.
This client holds over 30 household known brands, with the focus of keeping brand awareness high but with new objectives including selling direct to consumers and reaching digital users via on-line influencers, our paid activation is key to drive business outcomes. Good numeracy is therefore essential to deliver against agreed targets.
Once your training is completed you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of various campaigns, with a particular focus on activation and reporting initially. You will be dealing with excel spreadsheets on a daily basis, analysing performance, compiling reports and spotting opportunities for your clients. You’ll be working across various paid social channels, primarily Facebook and Instagram, with growing work in Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, providing a unique opportunity to master paid social relatively quickly. Job does not entail creating original content to publish directly onto Facebook/Instagram or to strategizing an organic twitter campaign, but rather amplifying ads created by creative agencies in line with brands’ market messaging.
With time in your role you will be able to oversee markets on your own, with your line manager’s supervision, communicating performance and action plans directly with the client.
Analytical and communication skills are important, as is a strong passion for digital media. Whilst this job primarily operates in the paid social space, there may be opportunities to expand experience into paid social with new accounts or by assisting with other teams.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Be responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimisation and reporting from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or other social channels in addition to our third party tech providers.
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance.
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process along with the Operations Team.
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to launch a successful career in media. This role offers a great opportunity to work on a fast moving and high profile account. Passion for Digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people are a must.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
- A 2:1 from a good university (maths/science focused ideally, but not essential).
- Very strong communications skills
- Analytical focused
- A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail