- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
A little bit about us:
We are The Connected Marketing Agency. A strategic partner that guides brands to make meaningful connections with extraordinary outcomes.
Our purpose is to deliver Truth, Connection and Wonder. Truth. Being data-driven, informed by real human behaviour. We create authentic experiences inspired by insights. We believe in transparency in our business practises. Connection. We connect the ecosystem between brands and consumers through all marketing touchpoints…digital, physical, emerging. We connect with partners, sister agencies and clients for unconventional solutions. Wonder. By approaching challenges with excitement, imagination and a sense of what’s possible. Our ideas excite, open eyes, provoke, move people in transformational ways.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with global, diverse audiences.
The way we do this is by connecting datasets that reveal people’s choices, preferences and attitudes through millions of signals in what they do each day. We pride ourselves on having one of the most innovative strategy teams in the business. Our goal to design the right end-to-end customer journey – people are at the centre of everything we do and data is the fuel. Our clients regularly sing our praises, and who can blame them: from several of the world’s largest banks to household names in travel, shopping, food, and leisure, our work is broad and innovative. But we are interested in more than just best-in-class insights; we strive to offer every employee cutting-edge career development with a generous helping of fun.
As a Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. It involves working closely with Creatives, UX and Developers. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wireframe and turning into a digital campaign or website layout using Photoshop and/or other Adobe creative suite software.
- The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work
- Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails)
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects and Illustrator)
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not always essential
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
- Significant graphic design experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Mass/Visual Communications
- Two to four years’ experience in an interactive/integrated agency or equivalent
- Experience in creating storyboards, high fidelity mockups, wireframes/prototypes
- Experience with WordPress and creating/editing WordPress themes is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in an Agile development process preferred, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.