Director, Analytics (CRM)
- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie is looking for a leader in its CRM analytics practice. As director of analytics CRM, you will lead a team working on Moxie’s largest account driving strategy through illuminating insights. In this position you will be working in a massive and immersive data environment doing cutting-edge analysis.
Successful candidates will be both leader and practitioner. Equally capable at delegating key projects and work flows and working hands on in very large data.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Head data story teller. Possesses the ability to synthesize large sets of data and translate them into engaging and insightful presentations.
- Client/Account facing LEADER representing marketing analytics and data driven strategy recommendations.
- Leadership and mentorship of CRM analytics team.
- Connector within the Moxie organization as well as within client organizations; Opportunity seeker.
- Dashboard design and creation
- Expertise in SQL (Teradata preferred) and very large data sets.
- Visualization expertise (Tableau).
- A passion for data and insight and a proven track record of solving business problems with quantitative thinking.
- Familiarity with key data science models and methods.
- R and Python expertise highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Years of Relevant Experience
- 7-10 years of digital marketing experience primarily focused on strategic planning and analysis
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Highly skilled SQL user.
- Tableau dashboard visualization skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends, intellectually curious.
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication, management and time prioritization skills.
- Work autonomously to drive best practice adoption across a wide variety of clients and verticals.
- Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data.
- Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and customer profiling
Reporting and Succession
Reports to VP Analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.