Analyst, Data & Analysis
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Analyst – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – someone who has a knack for understanding data and telling the story of why it matters. You’ll learn from the best in the business as you work with the team to bring actionable insights to our clients. Up for it? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As an Analyst, you’ll lay the groundwork and contribute to day-to-day reporting needs for client marketing efforts. You’ll work on brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Keeping a pulse on day-to-day performance data, including display media, site, search, email, and/or social campaigns
· Working in a variety of reporting systems and databases for the creation of recurring reports and dashboards
· Identifying nuances in data to optimize our clients’ business
· Supporting marketing initiatives across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, primary and secondary research, and performance reporting
· Expanding industry knowledge and relevant skillsets through internal training
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
· 1-3 years of work experience in a relevant industry
· A four-year college degree
· Passion for digital marketing, eagerness to learn in a constantly-changing space, and a natural curiosity
· Familiarity with Excel and/or other data analysis tools such as SQL or Tableau a plus
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.