- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com.
Copywriter – Creative
Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly-caffeinated workspace where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. A healthy mix of spirited storytelling and data-driven work helps us push boundaries and transform the marketing landscape. Currently, we’re looking for a conceptual Copywriter who can stun us and our clients with creativity, vision and eloquence. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
What you’ll do:
There’s no “day to day” in your job because every day is a new medium, a new message and a new chance to make brilliant creative, but here are a few things you can be expected to deliver consistently:
- A keen pulse on everything social (from the latest celebrity meltdown on Insta to the newest dog meme) so that we can always be fresh & current for our clients
- An exuberant work ethic and an exacting attention to detail, whether it’s punctuating your copy, answering a brief or staying true to the brand’s tone and style
- A love of collaborating with your team members – creative directors, art directors, designers, coders, and other equally talented eccentrics – to consistently deliver polished, award-worthy work
- Cross-channel perfection: One concept, so many messaging mediums – you’ll be a master at making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all marketing assets
We’re looking for a copywriter who is both exceptionally qualified and a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious mind (yes, these things really do matter)
- A love of words and a love of culture, both the good old stuff and the sizzling new pop stuff
- Communication skills that leave no room for questions or angst – you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, above all, you’re thoughtful & kind
- Strong experience on large cross-channel initiatives across media, and a robust portfolio that shows your talent in all things digital (extra points for experience in and love for the always-changing landscape of social media, e.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat)
- A willingness to travel as needed (hey, new places, new faces, new ideas – right?)
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, journalism or a related field) and two to four years of stellar work experience in an advertising or interactive agency
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.