Associate Data Director (Data and Analytics team)
- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP, Digitas/Arcade and Prodigious networks
Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry. Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees.
"Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Arthur Sadoun- CEO Publicis Communications
We are looking for an individual that has strong experience of analysing data, building segmentation, performance insights and educating clients on the importance of data. We require someone who has the business mind-set to ask the right questions of the data to extract meaningful insights that will positively impact account performance on campaign or customer experience strategy.
The Data function sits alongside Strategy & Planning playing a central role in ensuring insightful data-driven decision-making is at the heart of every project that Digitas delivers. Meaning that data analysts will regularly interact with experts across technology, creative, project management, media and CRM. The team covers a wide range of channels including; web, mobile, app, media, and social. This role will work
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage a team of analysts for media performance tracking and insights generation for key paid media and social accounts.
- Identify data solutions and design approaches for performance tracking, measurement and content creation/ evaluation
- Present insights and recommendations based on data and analytics to clients
- Manage the project timelines with all the stakeholders involved and ensure delivery of projects as per the aligned timelines and the quality of the output
- A minimum of 8-10 years in a performance or media planning agency
- Leading and managing a team of analysts to generate periodic data and analytics reports and competitor reviews
- Working with clients to optimize their communication strategies based on data and analytics
- Using data and analytics creatively and innovatively to provide insights, recommendations and solutions to address client briefs.
- Using Social listening to provide insights and analysis on consumer and brands
- Strong communication skills with the ability to package and present analytical findings and communicate recommendations to client teams in a easily understandable way
- Understanding of digital marketing and advertising platforms (web & social), content formats and paid media tactics would be essential
- Project management and Implementation of digital dashboard projects (Power BI, Tableau, Datorama, etc.)
- Understanding of Double-click, Google Analytics, FB Ads manager & DBM implementation and campaign setup
- Experience using Social analytics tools: Sprinklr, Sysomos, Social Studio, etc.
- Experience with Python & SQL skills would be a plus
Digitas follows a rigorous performance management process based on four competency areas (Clients, People, Delivery & Craft Skills). Employees and managers have regular appraisal milestones, based on a tiered scorecard and SMART objectives agreed at the start of the year. Assessment happens through a continuous feedback process. Three-month objectives will be agreed for all new joiners to the company.
A little bit about us:
We are The Connected Marketing Agency. A strategic partner that guides brands to make meaningful connections with extraordinary outcomes. Our purpose is to deliver Truth, Connection and Wonder. Truth. Being data-driven, informed by real human behaviour. We create authentic experiences inspired by insights. We believe in transparency in our business practises. Connection. We connect the ecosystem between brands and consumers through all marketing touchpoints…digital, physical, emerging. We connect with partners, sister agencies and clients for unconventional solutions. Wonder. By approaching challenges with excitement, imagination and a sense of what’s possible. Our ideas excite, open eyes, provoke, move people in transformational ways.
We are designed, through approach, workplace, and model to bring together experts in brands, data, technology, media, content, creative and CRM across the world. Our 6,000 diverse talents include technology, data and media experts as well as creative, customer and commercial specialists. Our unicorns are dedicated to helping our clients navigate their own marketing transformation delivering work that resonates with audiences around the world.
The way we do this is by connecting datasets that reveal people’s choices, preferences and attitudes through millions of signals in what they do each day. We pride ourselves on having one of the most innovative strategy teams in the business. Our goal to design the right end-to-end customer journey – people are at the centre of everything we do and data is the fuel. Our clients regularly sing our praises, and who can blame them: from several of the world’s largest banks to household names in travel, shopping, food, and leisure, our work is broad and innovative. But we are interested in more than just best-in-class insights; we strive to offer every employee cutting-edge career development with a generous helping of fun.