- Wood Ln, Shepherd's Bush, London W12, UK
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Packing a punch in our brand new Television offices, we stand out as the Creative Integrated agency within Publicis Media brimming with life, colour, energy and passion, and this is reflected in our agency interior, and all that we do.
We are looking to hire an ambitious, organised and talented Account Manager, to work within a collaborative, creative, and energetic Client Services team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day management of building happy, strong, honest and profitable client relationships at board level (or below).
You will manage projects from kick-off to delivery, on time, on budget, and on brief across a range of projects.
Day To Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure profitable delivery of account projects - updating budgets and forecasts
- Assist senior Project Manager with updates to project plan
- Creating and maintaining strong client relationships and growing revenues by client
- Maintaining internal motivation on account projects
- Supporting CD/AD in gathering of clients business requirements and writing briefs
- Supporting and maintaining the Account Plan
- Accurate weekly reporting of projected revenues.
- Timely reporting of Account/Project problems and issues to CD/AD
On Day One You Will Have:
- Experience in an Account Management agency role with some digital experience
- Experience in constructing work plans for projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good presentation skilll
- Proactive and able to work independently
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across 2 big name clients; one being a leading energy client, the other being a huge name in financial services. If you are looking for a role which challenges your experience, whilst upskilling you in key area's, and providing you with a platform to grow and flourish within a collaborative, energetic and go-getting team, we would love for you to share your CV with us, and get the ball rolling on what could be an unmissable move forward in your career.
We always reply to every application, and do not wait for our advertisements to expire before checking through applications, so please move fast as we anticipate this role could move quickly.
If successful, a recruiter from our Talent Team will arrange a 10 minute screening call with you, to answer any questions you have, before sharing your details with the hiring manager for this role, and progressing through to the interview stage.
For this role, there are 2 interview stages - we've kept the process as short as possible, as we understand how difficult it can be to attend interviews around work.
We really look forward to receiving your CV, and getting the ball rolling on your application.
(Don't quite meet the requirements? Don't worry. If you are interested in Account Management, and have a passion for building client relationships, and keeping on top of industry trends, we'd love to hear from you, as you may have a skill that we didn't realise we're looking for. If you're not quite spot on for this role, there may be other roles upcoming which we can speak with you about.)