Manager, Data & Analysis
- 350 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth.
Manager – Data & Analysis
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
The Data & Analysis team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and stories to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager – someone who can lead a team of analysts, provide strategic data-driven recommendations to drive client goals, and collaborate with internal partners to drive cross-functional success. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Manager, you’ll drive strategic marketing growth for clients and inspire a team of analysts and senior analysts. You’ll work to surpass client goals through brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
· Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI
· Building effective marketing strategies with other internal partners to optimize client budgets and programs
· Leading a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts through regular client reporting, ensuring their growth as they progress through their career
· Serving as a client and internal resource on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement
· Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
· Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
· 5-7 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or ad tech company
· Experience managing a team
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
· Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
· Knowledge of digital data technologies (DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
· A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus
· Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.