- Via dell'Arsenale, 5, 10121 Torino TO, Italia
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including in the UK: Airbnb, Samsung, Lidl, Dreams and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry and Blue 449—a key division of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups.
The International coordination team works across multiple markets. It is a team of different backgrounds, skill-sets and interests united by their passion for understanding people and delivering innovative and effective communications
Descrizione del lavoro
This position would see you take the day to day lead across the digital FCA business: central campaign with an ideal focus on Jeep, Heritage and Abarth.
The role will also include supporting the media coordination team on digital related matters (i.e. reporting, benchmarks, tools, guidance in campaign management).
· Developing relationships and supporting the digital intermediary for relevant client side digital stakeholders;
· Working in parallel with both the central capability team and the local market teams to deliver best in class communications and results;
· Providing support to the central coordination team in developing digital strategy and solutions (as required)
· Supporting the Senior Account
o Regularly liaising with FCA brand teams and stakeholders
o Digital planning and coordination
o Digital (mostly social) campaigns management, from brief to report to administrative matters
· Project Management
o Liaising with FCA HQ Digital Media Team, with providers/partners and with local colleagues
o Technical understanding of the tools involved and ability to support
We’re looking for someone with 2+ years digital planning and activation background across all digital channels. It’s a great opportunity to evolve with an exciting client, working with our European coordination hub, as well as with the colleagues form the various local European Starcom offices.
The ideal candidate will be curious and analytical, highly precise and proactive, and capable of leading projects that encompass several stakeholders, both internal to Starcom and external (Client, other agencies and partners). We are looking for someone able to understand the client’s business thoroughly and then deliver effective solutions with great story-telling and leadership. Time & project management skills, as well as a problem-solving approach, are necessary. We’ll be looking for big thinkers, who execute the detail with diligence and take pride in their work.
· Digital knowledge
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Excel knowledge (ideally Advanced)
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Proactive and positive approach to work in team
· Reliability and sense of responsibility
· Learning skills: listen, ask questions, take notes
· Ability to relate and collaborate with the internal team
· Pro-activity and interest