Sr Associate, Planning
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Senior Associate Media Planner will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute multi-channel strategies for a beverage company. The ideal candidate for this position is a proactive, creative thinker, who is good with numbers and has an ongoing curiosity about the ever-changing media landscape and keeping ahead of digital marketing trends. Must haves include at least one year of experience in media planning and an understanding of digital media. The Senior Associate will work closely with media partners, other internal teams, and the client to ensure flawless executions.
- Successfully contribute to building strong client relationships. The team will interact with the client on a regular basis to understand their needs and help them reach their target market and be a proactive strategic partner in helping them to grow their business
- Collaborate with media supervisors, directors and associates to create cutting-edge strategies
- Provide support to the strategy team by managing reoccurring and ad hock projects
- Strategize with your team and the client to develop innovative, well-targeted marketing solutions.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of digital media planning
- Strong understanding of digital media strategy and tools
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Analytical mindset and adeptness with media math
- Project management skills with understanding of media systems and channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, adopt new technologies and solutions, and take on new opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills with ability to embrace a role that requires a mix of art and science.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.