- 611 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has nearly 500 talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems
We are looking for an energetic and knowledgeable self-starter to join our Design Team. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, motivated, and able to think and execute creatively, with a high degree of craft. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Associate Design Director. This individual will be focusing on and should have experience in designing and developing packaging design concepts. Candidates should have a proven ability and portfolio that demonstrate an editorial thought process with designs that adhere to brand guidelines and maintain brand voice, while simultaneously pushing the status quo. We are looking for a conceptual thinker that has experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing and energetic environment.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Designing and developing packaging design concepts mainly for CPG brands.
- Ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge of packaging design, mechanicals, print production and printing techniques.
- Assist other members of design team in executing a variety of assets including campaigns, digital design assets, social and web content, digital and printed marketing collateral and presentations.
- Work closely with both print production and account teams to complete all packaging needs and requests.
- Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards for our clients and apply to packaging initiatives.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc., evolving when necessary.
- Communicate timelines, specs and needs effectively to ensure timely delivery of assets.
What you'll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, parking, lunches and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun which is why we host team lunches in office, host offsite team outings, and other fun stuff.
- We have a very generous time off policy because we understand the value of relaxation, spending time with friends and family, and seeing the world.
- We have a dog friendly office.
What we'll love about you:
- You're a team player who is willing and happy to help.
- You're positive, generally happy, and a joy to be around.
- You are inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- You're fun, interesting and weird...in a good way!
- Ability to work independently, balanced with strong collaboration skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in packaging design.
- Basic understanding of the constraints and capabilities of working with print production specialist, photographers and retouchers.
- Online portfolio that features a strong mix of packaging, branding, typographic, and self-initiated work.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong print techniques knowledge
- Positive attitude and collaboration. Someone that works well with a team as well as meeting individual design goals.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.