- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Customer on-boarding, retention, loyalty and advocacy: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in engaging their customers and achieving greater results through the smart application of technology and data. Marketing Operations is important in scope and responsibility within Digitas bridging the typical Client Services role with technical delivery and customer lifecycle management.
The role will working very closely with the creative leads, brand leads and development team across a variety of ATL and digital projects - responsive websites, mobile/tablet apps, social pages/campaigns, branding, etc. You will need to be a strong writer but also a creative thinker, also understanding customer journeys and brand experience.
You will need to ensure copy is consistent with company tone and overall strategic goals of the organization. As a brand steward, you will need to understand and promote use of brand assets and guidelines and ensure brand integrity from concept through final production.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- He or she must have 2-7 years of experience of writing innovative and engaging copy for above the line and digital communications for an agency.
- Must be able to concept, create and write for fast paced consumer and retail brands
- Be able to understand your audience and write in multiple voices and styles as you may be required to quickly switch from one client project to the next
- Collaborative work style: able to work closely and effectively with art directors, designers and production
- Must be able to understand strategy and be an active participant in ensuring the integrity of the project strategy is maintained throughout the creative process
- Must be able to demonstrate effective time management - handle and prioritize multiple projects regardless of the inevitable changing scope, timelines, goals, deliverable, etc.