Associate Account Director
- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Customer on-boarding, retention, loyalty and advocacy: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in engaging their customers and achieving greater results through the smart application of technology and data. Marketing Operations is important in scope and responsibility within Digitas bridging the typical Client Services role with technical delivery and customer lifecycle management.
• Understands the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of their client’s business
• Shapes and drives direction and activity on a given piece of business; recognizes and advances big ideas
• Demonstrates accountability for agency performance and flawless execution
• Uses Agency resources creatively to support client’s business
• Foresees and identifies opportunities and formulates plans to manage and exploit them to drive the business
• Ensures overall quality of work on their accounts
• Manages client expectations, objectives, and timelines
• Recognizes, works through and resolves conflict situations (internally and externally)
• Builds and maintains senior-level relationships at the client and within the agency
• Acts as a resource to team members in assessing ideas and directions
• Facilitates own and other’s ideas from development to presentation to execution
• Coaches, involves, and inspires the growth and development of junior agency staff
• Reaches beyond their scope of work and seeks input from multi-discipline sources
The ideal candidate will have a solid 10 to 12 years of Account Servicing experience minimally and have had hands-on experience handling campaigns on various communication channel for fast-moving consumer brands locally in Singapore. Proven success in managing fast robust consumer brands with a high emphasis on social media is imperative.
To be successful in this role you will need to be extremely nimble, organized and efficient with the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently. As you will be a key client contact for the account, confidence, constant quest to be ahead of the market and the ability to ‘get it done’ are all key attributes.