- Collyer Quay, Singapore
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Customer on-boarding, retention, loyalty and advocacy: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in engaging their customers and achieving greater results through the smart application of technology and data. Marketing Operations is important in scope and responsibility within Digitas bridging the typical Client Services role with technical delivery and customer lifecycle management.
As CRM Director, you will be key project leader. You will work with Account Service to manage client marketing automation needs, helping clients to understand how customer-centred technology builds business value and operational efficiencies. As a CRM Director you must possess deep expertise with marketing technologies and an operational methodology that allows us to match the client’s business requirements with the customer’s touchpoints. Sound like you? Read on.
The role maintains a primary responsibility in Singapore working on a project or retainer basis for key regional and local client programs. The role will also support the network and other business throughout APAC on an ad hoc basis. Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Building trust-based client relationships and reacting to the dynamics of their business, by which you become their key advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together.
- A consultative approach to help clients and teams address the customer’s perspective, unpacking the customer journey into actionable scenarios, comms briefs and plans.
- Strong creative problem solving, both on a practical level in handling account operations
- Owning and overseeing your contribution to project deliverable – including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learning with client/agency teams.
- Agility and urgency to identify test and learn opportunities and, with the help of marketing analysts, make the necessary adjustments to optimise in-flight performance.
- A backbone of technical knowledge with systems and Marketing Automation tools required to execute scheduled, seasonal and trigger-based campaigns.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing environment and keeping abreast of important marketing / CRM tech trends, updates and new products and skills development needs
- Fostering a knowledge sharing environment, enabling project teams and client end-users alike to embrace new technologies, data and touchpoints.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- 7+ years of experience in a relevant CRM, loyalty or digital marketing / strategy / client services capacity.
- A proven track record of managing clients, planning and executing projects including within a creative agency, marketing services business or management consultancy.
- Hands on knowledge of Campaign Management Systems and Enterprise Marketing technologies for delivering across customer touchpoints (e.g. email, push notifications, SMS, in-app) including knowledge of QA matters like opt-in rules and deliverability.
- Relevant certification and accreditation on any of the above, primarily with email marketing – experience of leading automation platforms, primarily Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Oracle Responsys or SAS, SAP
- Attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- Team collaboration with excellent relationship-building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of team collaboration tools like JIRA or Confluence that can help to coordinate the campaign lifecycle is useful but not essential.