- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
At Zenith we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that clients' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
What does Zenith Analytics do?
Working closely with both the Business Planning and Activation teams, Analytics designs the data strategy to tie our clients’ marketing to real-world business goals. We then mine that data to optimize campaigns and tell the stories that bring our clients closer to their marketing, helping them understand if they’re talking to the people they want, and if they’re doing it the right way.
What does a successful Director look like?
We’re don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of our team generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more.
Among Director candidates, we generally look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media. You should already be used to representing your team to external clients, since Directors are often the face of our Analytics team. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story. We’re also hoping you have experience managing junior-level staff members.
What does an Analytics Director do day-to-day?
Our Director work very closely with the Senior Analysts and Managers to help them stay on track with day-to-day deliverables, but also build great stories. Directors also work closely with their Associate Directors/Managers to formulate a vision for their accounts, and then execute on that vision with their team. As such, Directors are mentors, managers, project managers, and thought leaders, all at the same time.
- Commensurate experience, previous management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Expert in complex Excel formulas
- Robust experience with at least one major third-party ad server with site-side tracking (like DoubleClick, Atlas, or Sizmek)
- Experience with a site analytics platform like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of at least one online advertising media channel: Search, Display Banners, Mobile, Email, Contextual, Social, and CRM
- Strong critical thinking skills – able to perform client-critical analysis with limited oversight
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Preferred years of relevant experience, agency experience is a plus
- Master’s Degree in a quantitative field and/or relevant coursework
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle)
- Experience with ad verification tools like Integral Ad Science and MOAT
- Understanding and familiarity with advanced analytics practices (Descriptive Statistics, Linear Regression, Forecasting)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Programmatic (DMP, DSP), Cross Device Measurement, Attribution Modelling
- Experience with third-party research partners like Millward Brown, Nielsen, and comScore
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.